Sunday, February 22, 2015

Bookin'!

What a crazy week for school and reading!

We had TWO days off this week - Monday was planned (President's Day), but Thursday was wicked cold! What a great day to stay inside and finish Mindset, while beginning Noggin by John Corey Whaley. I had received my next professional book (gratis) in my school mailbox Wednesday, and I really wanted to finish it, but I had to finish Mindset first. It was grueling for a couple of chapters, but then there was a chapter on parents, teachers, and coaches, so I did get something out of it. My notes from Mindset are on this Google Doc. Noggin is a young adult science fiction book - not a lot of science fiction, really, but his head WAS frozen and brought back five years later...

Here is my updated spreadsheet, as well - an average of 66.7 minutes per day this week, and it's only Sunday afternoon as I write this! (Meaning - I have much more time to read today...) I can attribute this high average to two extra days of no school!

No comments:

Post a Comment