Monday, February 16, 2015

Nonfiction is much harder...

I've switched gears this week. Once I finished Sarah's Key by Tatiana de Rosnay (WOW - I LOVED IT! My review is here...), it was time for Mindset: The New Psychology of Success by Carol Dweck. This one's been on the list for awhile, and it finally came in at the local library.

Notice the bookmark is flip flops... I needed something to help me stay warm!
This book is a thinker... And I really have no motivation to get to the end of it, because each chapter is a different type of situation. For example, there is a chapter on sports and another on business, and they go so slowly for me. So... this book might last awhile. I might need a fiction book in the middle of this one to help me feel successful, even though my average is still good! This past week I'm at 28.7 minutes a day... I'll still call it a successful week, but I'd better keep it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment