Monday, November 9, 2015

Time to Get Moving - 20-Day Challenge

My students and I will be embarking on a 20-Day Challenge this year - mine starts TODAY!

Inspired by Matt Cutts...



We're cutting it down to 20 days, so that we can fit it in and share our progress before Winter Break. I brainstormed six ideas, and came up with this one that is DAILY, REASONABLE, and it BENEFITS someone (me and my family):

I will walk every day for at least 10 minutes a day.

This will benefit me and my family, because I will be healthier (I never get any exercise these days!), sleep better, and be less crabby (because I'll sleep better - I hope).

Nothing huge here. Nothing life-changing. Helpful, no less. I'll write more next week to journal how many minutes I've walked each day and how it has affected me and my family...

No comments:

Post a Comment